HeartSine SAM 360P AED
HeartSine SAM 360P AED
The HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Fully Automatic AED is a compact, easy-to-use defibrillator specifically designed for public area access. Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Fully Automatic AED is a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The 360P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
How It Works
The HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Fully Automatic AED is a defibrillator that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application to shock delivery, if required. Unit is fully automatic and has a built in sensor, that will indicate if patient is moving, it will not initiate a shock.
It’s easy to use and effective when saving lives.
1. Compact in Size. Big on Ability.
- Portable and lightweight. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators.
- Highest level of dust/moisture protection. The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 360P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 360P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a 8-year unit warranty that demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 360P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary.
*Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope technology automatically compensates energy, slope and pulse envelope for the patient.
2. Easy-to-Follow Visual and Voice Prompts
- User-friendly. The samaritan PAD 360P features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
3. Real Economy for the Real World
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with just one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects both adults and children. The HeartSine PAD’s built-in intelligence and unique Pediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for 1-8 years of age (<25 kg or 55 lbs), ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- Field upgradeable. Easily upgrade in the field to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
* Orders are typically fulfilled on the date of purchase and sent for delivery in 1-2 business days. Please note due to high order demand and shipping delays, this may impact your order.